We urgent need php 7.2 for some customers, how to achieve this ?

• php switcher has also no 7.2 support .... i'm lost in a maze..

regards

Gerhard

i-MSCP 1.5.3

Build: 2018120800

Codename: Ennio Morricone

on debian stretch

• Any Updates on the Maintenance Release Thought it was suppose to be end of April ?

Finalization stage ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• That seemed like a rather drastical step. :/The migration and so on would be too much (for me) just to bypass the waiting time for the next release.

Dont get me wrong, I want 7.2 or better 7.3 too, but thats a bit of an overkill.^^

Have a nice day. :)

• That seemed like a rather drastical step. :/The migration and so on would be too much (for me) just to bypass the waiting time for the next release.

Dont get me wrong, I want 7.2 or better 7.3 too, but thats a bit of an overkill.^^

Most of time, people reacting like this are those which expect all for free, with a very low respect for the developers. I don't care much about those people because most of time, they don't understand anything to buisness and so on... They can just go away ;)

Neptun You get now banned. You're not free to propagate your bullshit on our forums:

1. You're "leaving" us because the community is not more active? That only an assumption from your side. There are plenty of people that keep an interest to i-MSCP, even though, there is not a new release every months... The community is less active on our forums because we are in an intermediate period, that is, a development period.
    2. There are people able to understand that we need gain our life, even if i-MSCP core is free.
    3. We are working with many companies which use our control panel for real business, not only for personal use... ;)

So what? Not happy with our schedule? Not happy with our decisions such as the one regarding plugin selling? That's not a problem for us, just go away.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206