Subdomain funktioniert nicht

• Servus ich habe ein Problem mit meiner Subdomain. Habe mir für mein Arma Projekt die Subdomain pay.australialiferpg.de erstellt doch wenn ich auf diese Website zugreifen möchte sagt er die Website ist nicht erreichbar (ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED).

Was kann ich tun ich bin komplett ratlos.

Freue mich auf Antworten.

• Hallo,

DNS RECORD überprüft?

LG

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Good evening,

Your subdomain doesn't resolve to any IP address.

Basically put, you need to add it into your DNS zone. If you make use of the DNS servers that are provided by your domain registrar, best is to add a wildcard DNS such as:

Code
    1. *.australialiferpg.de. IN A <IP_ADDRESS>

where <IP_ADDRESS> must be the IP address of your server, the same assigned to your customer.

Another way is to make the i-MSCP DNS server as authoritative for your entire domain but I bet you don't even known what I'm talking about.

I would suggest you to learn a bit before starting playing with software such as i-MSCP. i-MSCP will not magically do all the work for you. Google is your best friend here.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hallo,

DNS RECORD überprüft?

LG

Sorry flo... I didn't see your answer... You got a response with my own answer I think.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206