[1.5.3] Database update 271 failed

• Hi,

i want to update from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3. But following error comes:

Debian Stretch 9.6

There is no `ispcp`.`php_ini` in the DB.

All plugins was deactivated before start the update.

• Ok guys!

I find out, that under /var/lib/mysql/ was only php_ini.ibd, but no php_ini.frm, so i backup the php_ini.ibd, delete it from the directory and restart the mysql-server.

After that, the setup worked well till next step.

The current error:

Code
    1. Database update 272 failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of './ispcp/#sql-3767_6' to './ispcp/domain_traffic' (errno: 184 - Tablespace already exists)

What the hell?

• I find out, that under /var/lib/mysql/ was only php_ini.ibd, but no php_ini.frm, so i backup the php_ini.ibd, delete it from the directory and restart the mysql-server.

After that, the setup worked well till next step.

You removed the file without more thinking? I'm wondering what is the state of your database now...

Database update 272 failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of './ispcp/#sql-3767_6' to './ispcp/domain_traffic' (errno: 184 - Tablespace already exists)

Are you sure that you are updating to latest 1.5.3 ? The db update 272 shouldn't try to rename any table..

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi nuxwin,

nice to see you in the late hours...

First, yes but with backup of the file.

Second, i hope so? I downloaded following: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…e/1.5.3-2018120800.tar.gz

Well, that's really strange. Could you restore the state of the server as it was before the update attemps and give me an SSH access? I cannot really help for such problem without investigating more.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi everyone,

Nuxwin helps me with awesome support and now the update works well.

It was maybe a resource problem with the MySQL-Server.

The tables domain_traffic and server_traffic was to big!

Thanks Nuxwin and next week merry christmas!

Greetings

Mutschas

• Nuxwin

Added the Label solved through online support
  • Nuxwin

Closed the thread.