I have upgraded my vserver to Debian 9 (stretch) with a complete fresh install. On the previous Debian version, all imscp services and plugins have been functioning flawlessly. imspc has been upgraded to 1.5.3. Now a number of plugins are not working as they should:
- letsencrypt (3.3.0): there are no buttons for letsencrypt anymore, neither in the admin nor in any customer interface. The certificates exist, but some are close to expiration and I can't renew them.
- RoundcubePlugins (2.0.2): the Sieve filters are not functional, despite having them activated in /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins/config.php ('managesieve_plugin' => 'yes',)
- OpenDKIM (2.0.0): external DNS server (inwx.de), I have tried the key-entries both with and without quotes. Mail-tester reports "message not signed with DKIM".
Given that 3 plugins are failing, I am suspecting an issue with the plugin-architecture as such, but I have no clue where to check this. What I have tried so far without any improvement:
- deactivated and reactivated all plugins
- reconfigure imscp (perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -danv)
- reboot the vserver
Other installed plugins: Mailman (2.0.4), PhpSwitcher (4.0.3), SpamAssassin (2.0.1)
I would appreciate some help on this and am ready to provide logs, once I know which ones are required. Many Thanks in advance!