I would like to update my php version to latest, for security reasons.
Run the following command, and result has error:
perl php_compiler.pl --auto-setup --force-last 5.6 7.0 7.1
The error is:
- Applying patch nxw_fpm_config.patch
- patching file sapi/fpm/Makefile.frag
- patching file sapi/fpm/php-fpm.conf.in
- Hunk #7 FAILED at 124.
- 1 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file sapi/fpm/php-fpm.conf.in
- Patch nxw_fpm_config.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)
- /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/Makefile:286: recipe for target 'patch-stamp' failed
- [ERROR] main: An unexpected error occurred: An error occurred while executing the install MAKE(1) target for php-5.6.36: make: *** [patch-stamp] Error 1
OS: Debian Jessie 8.10
PhpSwitcher version: 4.0.3