i-MSCP Demo website interrupted by cloudflare messages

• This is just a small report of my late experiences.

After a long time I visited the demo site of i-MSCP, where you can log in as admin, reseller or user. Every 2nd or 3rd page couldn't be delivered. Cloudflare gave some information that s. th. went wrong, I should try a few minutes later. Then the page appeared. But still every now and than cloudflare came in between with its error message. The demo site itself seemed to operate correct.

Just mention that, because I wanted to lead other people to i-MSCP and don't want them to drive away disappointed by reasons not in the responsibility of i-MSCP. Having a demo site is best to argument for our panel.

Well, after all, this still could have been a regional/local problem or one of cloudflare not being connected good enough to my provider (vodafone).

• Thank you for your feedback @sutorinfo

I will mark this thread as solved but will keep it open!

If you have fourther problems, feel free to get in touch again.

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• ive also encountered that issue many time. a simple refresh generally solve the issue. somehow, the link between the server and cloudflare seem lost... we should investiate further...

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• It's not hosted in the same machine as i-MSCP.net - Unfortunately I am not responsible for that host. But I know it's in good hands and nuxwin/flames will look into this.

Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I was not notified about this post.