Problems with new email accounts

• Hi there,

Could you please help me?

Since yesterday I created a couple of new email accounts and in the panel they appears as "Addition in progress..." and this is like this since yesterday, maybe 24h now.
    Is it possible to force it to complete? I tried accessing the phpmyadmin to check with the status is and found the same.

I have been reading this old thread and my case is quite similar because I also tried creating one of the accounts directly from the phpmyadmin and I get the same error.

550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

The old thread is the following: I-MSCP integrating with external system to create email accounts

Hope this is enough info, otherwise please ask me whatever you need.

Thank you in advance!

• Hi CSF,

The version is not up to date, now we have 1.2.9 and OS is Ubuntu 14.04.

I tried directly from the database to see if works but not... So now I have 1 email account which is is status "Addition in progress..." which I added through the panel and another user which is in status OK created from the database but doesn't works...

• At first.. Don't manipulate anything in the database if you don't know what you are doing!

Now do the following.
    The account which is OK and does not work have to be change in the database to the status "tochange"

After this login to ssh and run the command

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr -v

Post the output!

And upgrade to the latest version.. You will not got support for older versions!

• Below the output:

• Hi TheCry,

Sorry for the delay.

When I try to deactivate the plugin I got the following error that you can see in attachment.1.PNG

Any clue?

Thank you in advance.

• You need to disable the plugin in the database.
    Check the database "imscp". There you'll find the table "plugins"
    Set the status of the plugin "SpamAssassin" to "disabled"
    The same with the plugin "ClamAV"

Then run on the SSH console

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr -v

Post the output!

• Got it working !

The command failed first attempt because it deleted a user a given an error that the user doesn't exist so I sent command again and worked.
    Now the accounts appears in the Panel as ok status, and I can login to them in my email and even send emails but still the same problem to receive.

This is the prompt I got from the mail.log when failed:

Code
    1. Oct 18 12:50:49 webhosting dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<[email protected]>, method=CRAM-MD5, rip=212.77.61.98, lip=136.243.96.121, mpid=28054, TLS, session=<oLVnsNFbIgDUTT1i>
    2. Oct 18 12:51:13 webhosting postfix/smtpd[28128]: warning: database /etc/postfix/imscp/aliases.db is older than source file /etc/postfix/imscp/aliases
    3. Oct 18 12:51:13 webhosting postfix/smtpd[28128]: warning: database /etc/postfix/imscp/mailboxes.db is older than source file /etc/postfix/imscp/mailboxes
    4. Oct 18 12:51:13 webhosting postfix/smtpd[28128]: connect from mail-db5eur01on0085.outbound.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.85]
    5. Oct 18 12:51:14 webhosting postfix/smtpd[28128]: Anonymous TLS connection established from mail-db5eur01on0085.outbound.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.85]: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384 (256/256 bits)
    6. Oct 18 12:51:14 webhosting postfix/smtpd[28128]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mail-db5eur01on0085.outbound.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.85]: 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com>
    7. Oct 18 12:51:14 webhosting postfix/smtpd[28128]: disconnect from mail-db5eur01on0085.outbound.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.85]

Any clue on this error?