I installed on least letsencrypt version.But I see error message when I gerenate panel ssl.
Please see attachment.
I have uninstalled letsencrypt and I make sure panel url has dns A record.
How to fix it?
- oot@devuan:/var/log/imscp# dig new3.jieliku.com
- ; <<>> DiG 9.9.5-9+deb8u11-Debian <<>> new3.jieliku.com
- ;; global options: +cmd
- ;; Got answer:
- ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 24514
- ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1
- ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
- ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
- ;; QUESTION SECTION:
- ;new3.jieliku.com.IN A
- ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
- jieliku.com.3578 IN SOA ns1.jieliku.com. hostmaster.jieliku.com. 2017032300 10800 3600 1209600 3600
- ;; Query time: 0 msec
- ;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
- ;; WHEN: Fri May 19 12:29:45 CEST 2017
- ;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 96
So please check again your DNS.
My panel url is admin.web-new3.jieliku.com.Not new3.jieliku.com
It's my testQuote
root@web-new3:~# dig admin.web-new3.jieliku.com
; <<>> DiG 9.8.4-rpz2+rl005.12-P1 <<>> admin.web-new3.jieliku.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 60811
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;admin.web-new3.jieliku.com. IN A
;; ANSWER SECTION:
admin.web-new3.jieliku.com. 10800 IN A 220.127.116.11
;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Fri May 19 20:22:28 2017
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 60
Please help me to fix it.
OK，I will send message.
The problem is that you are behind a firewall and that your sites are not reacheable from inside the server. For instance, when I do: wget admin.web-new3.jieliku.com from your server, I get a timeout. It seem that your server cannot reach itself through public IP (that is something that you must solve on firewall side).
As workaround, I've added the following entry in your /etc/hosts file:
And then, I've been able to enable letsencrypt.