SpamAssasin database connection error

• Hi,

I installed SpamAssasin on my system, but I have the some problem, what was in this topic:
    SpamAssassin

i-MSCP v ersion: 1.4.4
    Plugin version: 1.1.1

When I run command: service spamassassin status command, result is:

Tried to deactivate / reactivate plugin, but not helped. :whistling:

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• Edit the file : /etc/spamassassin/00_imscp.cf

There you'll find the password used by the user sa_user to connect to your MySQL.

Set the MySQL password for sa_user in this file in order to reflect the password setup for the sa_user in your MySQL

• Thank you, but the base problem is, there are no sa_user in database...
    I can create this by manualy, but what privilages must I give to this user?

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• Problem solved.

Solution:
    - Deactivate plugin
    - Remove plugin
    - Install plugin

After this step, there are an error message in i-MSCP panel:

Code
    1. Plugin :: SpamAssassin :: _ setSpamassassinUserprefs: Error while executing statement: Duplicate entry $ GLOBAL- use_pyzor -1 ' for key ' user_pref

Now I saw around in DB, and found imscp_spamassasin database a userpref table.
    Truncate it, and after it, I can install plugin, and it's working!

BUT!

After this install, the userpref table still empty, so I must deactivate, and remove full plugin, and reupload, reinstall it.
    Now, table contain some rows, and work as expected.

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• @Dylan

When you deinstalled the plugin, the table was not removed?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin

No, still exists after full remove.

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• Fixed in latest v2.0.0
    Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206