- Distribution: Debian 8.6
    - Proftpd
    - PHP FCGID
    - MariaDB 10.0
    - Courier
    - Roundcube
    - Pydio
    - Plugins:
    PanelRedirect 1.1.5, PMA Captcha 1.1.1, RoundCubePlugins 1.2.6, SpamAssassin 1.1.1 , LetsEncrypt 3.0.1

because of a planned imSCP upgrade I updated my plugins first ... letsencrypt went well but roundcube plugins did not ...
    should I re-install the previous version of RoundCubePlugins 1.2.6 or is there any other way to fix this?
    Before I can run my imSCP upgrade I have to do some testing in a V-Box ... is there any soltution for a quick fix?

Code
    1. Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_installComposerPackages:
    2. [Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException]
    3. The "--no-suggest" option does not exist.
    4. require [--dev] [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--no-progress] [--no-update] [--no-scripts] [--update-no-dev] [--update-with-dependencies] [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--prefer-stable] [--prefer-lowest] [--sort-packages] [-o|--optimize-autoloader] [-a|--classmap-authoritative] [--] []...

Edited once, last by fulltilt ().

• Hi,

please have a look here

Regards Jörg

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• As far as I know, best practise is to deactivate or even uninstall plugins before upgrade and then upload latest plugin version after upgrade. Please backup your config files before uploading latest version as they get overwritten (in order to restore settings). But you will surely face the roundcube error again after upgrade as the fix is not yet released (will be in 2.0.1 hopefully).

Regards

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• @UncleJ

Thank for the reminder. I totally forgot to release that new RouncubePlugins plugin version version. I'm a bit late and too much busy ;)

BTW: The best practice is: Disable the plugin(s) only if asked in the errata file. For instance, if you're upgrading from 1.3.0 to 1.4.3, you must read first the errata file for the 1.3.x serie, then read the errata file for the 1.4.x Serie. If in one of the errata file (starting at your i-MSCP version), there is a note that says: please disable the plugin(s) before upgrading, just do it, else, don't do anything.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206