What next feature you want see in i-MSCP

• What the next feature you want see integrated in the next i-MSCP releases 108

1. SSH access with jailkit option (30) 28%
    2. Support for PureFTPd (11) 10%
    3. Website Cronjobs (67) 62%

Hello ;

Thanks to participate to this survey. It will define the order in which we'll integrate that three features:

• SSH access (Available options will be: Full and jailed shell) DONE See the InstantSSH plugin)
    • Support for PureFTPd
    • Website Cronjobs ( Available options will be: URL, Jailed and Full ) Support for jailed cron jobs will require the InstantSSH plugin.

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

Note: This survey is only for features requesting hard works. Some other features such as Dual IP stack will be integrated soon.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• i really don't see how just a little ssh or cronjobs are more important than the power of multi-server, as the software is advertised as, but okay ;) i voted for SSH, as that's a valuable feature, but nothing compared to multi-server.

you say it's possible, then perhaps it's worth it to make it a reality from what is already known. many times i've contemplated switching to ispconfig because it supports it already. their interface is just so terrible haha.

anyways, i'll start a new thread so we can discuss how it is possible...

• i really don't see how just a little ssh or cronjobs are more important than the power of multi-server, as the software is advertised as, but okay ;) i voted for SSH, as that's a valuable feature, but nothing compared to multi-server.

you say it's possible, then perhaps it's worth it to make it a reality from what is already known. many times i've contemplated switching to ispconfig because it supports it already. their interface is just so terrible haha.

anyways, i'll start a new thread so we can discuss how it is possible...

Hello ;

I think the answer from c0urier is not really about the multi-server but more about respect of the purpose of that thread. :rolleyes:

To make that answer more understandable (with my words), I would say: God, even when we create a survey for a specific thing, we have always a guy that comes and talks about other things. Don't take my words bad but I think we are working hard to make our users happy. The multi-server transition will be done but not for next stable release (too many things to change). We are in RC state. ;)

Opening a specific thread about multi-server is the way to process. ;)

Thanks you for using i-MSCP

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Return to the original Thread. I'm voted the corn jobs, with URL using Wget. Most of website using this method (I think) :)

Thx Nuxwin the superb developing

• cronjobs are cool, but SSH is a whole new hosting service offering, not just a feature, so i think it adds much more value to begin with. but, the voting says cronjob. and any new feature is awesome, so... :)

• I think more website using cronjobs than using SSH feature but you said right SSH is important feature too. I hope the i-MSCP dev. team will make both feature in the future :)

• Hello ;

This survey was intended to define order in which I'll implement these features. So yes, these three features will be integrated soon.

Thanks you for using i-MSCP