{ACTIVATION_LINK} funktioniert nicht.

• Es wird kein Link in der Mail gesetzt, der Platzhalter steht in der Mail.

There is no link placed in the mail, the placeholder is in the mail.

mfg

• [size=xx-small]There is already a error report regarding this bug. The dev's are working on it.[/size]

Sorry, please create a ticket for this, since there is non. I thought I saw some of the dev's talk about this issue on IRC, but I was wrong. Sorry for answering to quick!

• I 'll fix ASAP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• There is already a error report regarding this bug. The dev's are working on it.

Hu ?

Where is the ticket ?

• I have created a ticket for this issue, please add info if it's needed:
    https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/i-mscp/ticket/132

Re ;

Fixed in https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/i-mscp/changeset/4838 but I must now fix two other issues related with the orders.

1. Template for activation confirmation is broken
    2. If order is not confirmed by customer via email, the order is still viewable. The order must be viewable only if the customer confirm it.

• Hallo

ich habe nun die Dateien geändert. {ACTIVATION_LINK} funktioniert dann immer noch nicht aber {ACTIVATE_LINK} schon. In der Email befindet sich ein Link wenn ich da drauf gehe sagt er das die Bestellung angelegt wurde.

Aber der Account wurde nicht aktiviert, muss das immer noch von Hand machen.

mfg

Hello

I've now changed the files. {} ACTIVATION_LINK still does not work but activate_link {} already. Is a link in the email when I walk on it because he says that the order was created.

But the account was not activated, it must still make the hand.

mfg

• Hello ;

First, I'm sorry but I cannot speak German.

The mail sent to the customer is not intended to activate/create the new domain account automatically. The mail is intended to ask the user a confirmation to be sure that the mail is valid. Once the customer validated the order by clicking on the link in mail, the order is viewable by the reseller. Then, the reseller can validate or not the order.

Anyway, like explained in my previous answer, for now, the feature is broken because same if the user doesn't confirm the order by clicking on the link that it receives by email, the order is still viewable in reseller interface. It's a bug on which I'm currently working. Also, I'm currently working on order panel templates, which still use old theme.

The normal work flow is as follow:

1. The customer going to the order panel to order a new account
    2. A mail is sent to the customer for confirmation
    3. The user confirms the order by clicking on the link received in the mail
    4. The order is make viewable and a mail is sent to the reseller to inform it about the new order received
    5. The reseller validates the order
    6. The customer receive a new mail with all relevant information for connection to the control panel (such as username and password).

To resume, thanks to be patient. All the issues will be fixed tomorrow. ;)

[hr]

gOOvER or other German friends: Can you translate my words in German ?

[hr]

• gOOvER or other German friends: Can you translate my words in German ?

I think, everyone can understand it :) (Und wer es nicht versteht, bitte melden, dann übersetz ich das noch :) )

Autoactivation after clicking the Link should be a an optional Feature. :) Maybe i create a Ticket for That. :)

The problem is i think; if you have a lot of Orders with new Users you will be crazy to activate all by hand :)

Edited once, last by xorg ().

• I think, everyone can understand it :) (Und wer es nicht versteht, bitte melden, dann übersetz ich das noch :) )

Autoactivation after clicking the Link should be a an optional Feature. :) Maybe i create a Ticket for That. :)

The problem is i think; if you have a lot of Orders with new Users you will be crazy to activate all by hand :)

Sure, it's a feature that most users want, but not yet implemented at this moment. I'll integrate it ASAP (Maybe with a paypal interface). For now, the issue here doesn't link to that. ;)