since the last versions more and more information and possibilities are available in the admin interface. For me there are some points where I the overview is missing. So I wanted to write you the things I noticed, maybe I am not the only one:
- "Information bubbles" at the top like the one in the LetsEncrypt plugin: Possibility to hide them per user or only show them if the user clicks some "info" button
- List entries: some lists are filtered to show only 10 entries. Better option to configure how much all lists should show or to modify this default max entries (for me I want to see all subdomains, domains, letsencrypt entries, ...). At the moment this can only be configured for the domain list.
- LetsEncrypt: too much information per entry. Maybe something like a popup with detail information and configuration would be great (like php settings)
- Subdomains: some versions ago you introduced the alternative url and wrote it below the original one. Can you swith that back to one line for a better overview by maybe writing the altlink as link below or in a new column (e.g. "subdomain.domain.tld [alt]"). The full url could be determinated by this "alt" link - i think there is no need to write the full url in a second line.
- E-Mail list: could you set the autoresponder into an own column for a better overview? (or maybe to the "action" column)