De ce nu?

• Breaking News, tichetul a fost inchis pe motivul din cate am inteles eu "nu-i treaba noastra". :s Oh well...

• Breaking News, tichetul a fost inchis pe motivul din cate am inteles eu "nu-i treaba noastra". :s Oh well...

Hello ;

Code
    1. Status changed from new to accepted
    2. Severity changed from Hard to Don't know
    3. Summary changed from Slow Loris problem in Apache2 to Security Failure - Slow Loris Denial of Service attack
    4. Priority changed from Major to Normal
    5. Version set to git (master)
    6. Milestone changed from Working to i-MSCP 1.0.1.6 (Beta 6)
    7. Owner changed from Apache2 to nuxwin
    8. As you said, this module is not packaged and must be compiled/installed by hand. We will not integrate such as module as long they are not available in Debian repository. Anyway, a good admin will be able to install the module from upstream sources. I reject this ticket for now.
    9. Thanks for your interest.
    10. comment:4

Did you read the comment correctly ? --> "nu-i treaba noastra"

I've never say that. Implementing a setup script that is able to compile external modules either for Apache or for any other thing will make our life hell. It's exactly the same thing for the cband module. Doing this is not impossible but it's a nightmare to handle.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello Nuxwin!
    Probably I didn't understood correctly your answer. As I was saying also in Romanian, if there is no possibility to include mod_antiloris somehow in the i-mscp setup than a tutorial on the website could be a good idea.
    One thing I don't understand is how the Apache developers ignore slow loris DOS. This vulnerability is known from the year of 2005.
    Well, good luck with the i-mscp. I have test it and it looks great!;)

Edited once, last by Delta04 ().

• @Delta, ignora-l pe Laurent, el nu a inteles despre ce se vorbea pe aici. A HowTo este necesar si cand este posibil / timp, o sa introduc si compilarea de diferite module / programe, ca si pas optional, lasat la latitudinea adminului.
    @ Laurent please mind your business and ignore this corner. Is not nice what you do, especially is you do not know our language. Google translator sucks big time so .... If i asked a ticket means i do have some plans with that. Was a wish list so please just ignore it!
    @Delta: ticket reopen http://trac.i-mscp.net/ticket/291#comment:5

• @Delta, ignora-l pe Laurent, el nu a inteles despre ce se vorbea pe aici. A HowTo este necesar si cand este posibil / timp, o sa introduc si compilarea de diferite module / programe, ca si pas optional, lasat la latitudinea adminului.
    @ Laurent please mind your business and ignore this corner. Is not nice what you do, especially is you do not know our language. Google translator sucks big time so .... If i asked a ticket means i do have some plans with that. Was a wish list so please just ignore it!
    @Delta: ticket reopen http://trac.i-mscp.net/ticket/291#comment:5

I've not to listen daniel! You are not the boss here! Also, my answer is nice. Maybe I don't understand your language but I'm not so stupid...

BTW: In past we decided to not compile modules but now, you do what you want... Now, when I see how you are working, I'm afraid for the result. I'm really curious how you will be able to manage such thing correctly.

• Neither are you a boss. So mind your business, stop contradict me on every shit (like dns editor that we planned long time ago). Try to understand

introduc si compilarea de diferite module / programe, ca si pas optional, lasat la latitudinea adminului.

then talk. BTW since when you are a romanian? If you are not, mind your France corner if you search for trouble.

Edited once, last by oldev01 ().

• I do not want the fight and I'm not the boss. You begin stupid fight with stupid words, not me...

BTW: About DNS editor, I wait to know where I've contradicted you... Definitively, that becomes really annoying to work with you. Daniel, I don't like liars, you know that. About the DNS thread (opened by kika), I've answered before you, and I've say "I'll review this". That all. I don't know if you dream too much... The problem with you is that you are in competition. The result is that you read all my sentences against you. You become paranoid. I'm not a competitor like you Daniel.

• So who is liar? Just because i`ve ignored and let you delete does not mean I did not see it. Now one more time: Mind your business, stop interfere with other discussion, especially if is not regarding you in any way. I`ll just delete any other post you will do here and that's all.

• My God, gentleman no need to fight. Who is the boss and who is not. Indeed language could be a problem and sometimes we can understand different ways than the real meaning but... let's play nice here.
    Nuxwin, I don't know if you refer to the comment on the forum or my post on the trac list. I have posted the bug by the request of Sci2Tech in the idea that this issue must not be forgotten. As I mentioned also there, the problem is inside Apache not a i-mscp/ispcp matter. Still, this wonderful web hosting panel is suffering along with Apache's problem.
    If the Apache2 team doesn't want to fix it somehow, the i-mscp community must know about it and have an easy solution to it.
    Talking in English in Romanian Corner I don't see it as a problem. I pretty sure that all the Romanian that are using this part of forum knows also some English so from my point of view everyone is welcomed no matter the nationality. Still, indeed if you naturally don't know the Romanian language, the automatic translation can change the meaning of the message.
    Unfortunately a bad feeling I had also on the feedback that I posted on trac. Specially on Cool's message that I quote,

do you really know what youre talking about?

My dear gentleman behind nickname Cool, I know what I'm talking about. I did posted also some links on the issue and how can it be fixed!
    I know ispcp pretty well and by using it I have found a series of bugs that can be easily fixed in those next versions of i-mscp. A list of ispcp bugs was posted here in the Romanian area, some of them probably you already know but I don't see a problem if I mention them again to the community. (notice that I said ispcp bugs!)

Best regards and stop fighting! There is a lot of work to do by building one of the best web hosting panels ever! ;)

PS: Is that a good idea with those dedicated tong corners? If I understood correctly this is an international project. Shouldn't we use a common language that we can all understand? For example I have no idea what the guys are talking in the German corner and I partially understand the French corner ( I have 9 years of French learned in school but unfortunately I forgot most of the things because I didn't had the opportunity to use the French language).

Edited once, last by Delta04 ().

• Indeed English is best way to communicate, everybody should be able to understand it. I`ve created this corner (romanian) just to be able to know how many Romanian are around, as an opportunity to say hello each others. How my English is not best possible (more closely to worse :P) is nice to be able to get some point of vie / feedback / bug report in a language that I can understand better. Anyway is lot of work to do so, fight are not the case :)