RAM usage of mysqld and apache2

• Hello guys.

I see many tasks of mysqld and apache2, which filling the RAM of both servers and i can not locate the mistake.

1. Server:
    Debian 8.7 (STABLE) with Mysql 5.7 (from I-MSCP Installer) and I-MSCP 1.3.16
    I-MSCP Plugins installed: Let´s encrypt and PHPSwitcher (both on latest Version)

2. Server:

Debian 8.7 (STABLE) with Mysql 5.7 (from I-MSCP Installer) and I-MSCP 1.3.16 + fail2ban

I-MSCP Plugins installed: Let´s encrypt and PHPSwitcher (both on latest Version)

You see that both setups are simply the same.

Attached you can find some pictures of the problem.

Which more informations, log-files i can provide you for help?

Thank you very much.

Files

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• @FloRet88

I don't see any problem. You should make distinction between VIRT and RES ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks for your answer - i realized, that this tasks are not duplicated or something is going wrong.

That tasks are only for performance reasons from apache and mysql config.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• @Nuxwin supported me, But normally it can be done via I-MSCP Installer

This should help you to get MySQL 5.7 (without guarantee)

perl imscp-autoinstall -dr sql

Sry for Quote - i am on mobile device and van not insert Shell-Script-Code

Best regards