PROFTPD Slow // Alternative

• Dear Community,

I have already seen that the situation that proftpd is a little bit slow in up download and login is well known. Some people recommend to use another service. Do you have any easy performance tweaks for me?

If not: is it very easy to install and use another FTP service?

DEBian Jessie 64
    IMSCP 1.3.15

Thank You

• @Moonraker136

Shell-Script
    1. root@jessie:/usr/local/src/imscp# perl imscp-autoinstall -hUsage: perl imscp-autoinstall [OPTION]...-b, --build-onlyProcess build steps only.-f, --force-reinstall Force reinstallation of distro packages.-s, --skip-distro-packages Do not install/update distro packages.-a, --skip-package-update Skip i-MSCP packages update.-c, --clean-package-cache Cleanup i-MSCP package cache.-d, --debug Force debug mode.-h,-? --helpShow this help.-l, --listener <file> Path to listener file.-n, --nopromptSwitch to non-interactive mode.-p, --preseed <file> Path to preseed file.-r, --reconfigure [item] Type `help` for list of allowed items.-v --verboseEnable verbose mode.-x, --fix-permissions Fix permissions recursively.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• do I have to fix permissions after this process? Because all ftp accounts had to be renewed etc.

You have nothing to do other than running the command we given you.

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206