Changing IP Address of a domain

• Hello,
    I've added a new IP to my IMSCP server 1.3.5 (debian jessie), in auto mode.
    Then I assigned to a domain this IP and everything was working great.
    Then I reassigned to this domain the default IP and everything was ok again.
    But now I'm trying to assign to this domain the new IP but the page stucks and after a lot of time I obtain:
    Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Database.php on line 242

then I realized that I'm using 10_apache2_dualstack.pl listener to add an ipv6 to this domain, I removed that line, I retried and now this is the error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Events/Manager.php on line 51

I can choose every ip configured but the behavior is always the same...

• But now I'm trying to assign to this domain the new IP but the page stucks and after a lot of time I obtain:
    Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Database.php on line 242

You get that error when exactly? When you submit changes or when loading the domain_edit.php page?

BTW: This has nothing to do with the dualstack listener.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @itcm

No anwser... Anyway, I'm not able to reproduce the problem with 1.3.x.

• As adminitrator, I've added a new IP in auto mode
    • As administrator, I've assigned this new IP to my reseller
    • As reseller, I've changed the customer domain IP to the new IP
    • As Reseller, I've changed the customer IP to the old IP
    • I've repeated step 3 & 4 many time without any issue

Thread closed.

• Sorry Laurent, Yesterday was holiday in italy :)
    The error happens when I submit changes. I'm using phpswitcher also,
    originally sites use php7 from phpswitcher, i've tried restoring the default but same error.
    At the end I resolved removing entire domain and recreating it....
    In these cases is there any possibilities to enable some sort of debug?

• @itcm

Not really. I need to known which SQL query was hanging... but it is too late, you removed the domain...

• I can try to reproduce the issue with another one. Unfortunately this site had to go online wednesday afternoon and so I've tried in any way.

• @itcm

I'm fine with this if you can. If you can reproduce the issue, best is to give me an access to the server and the control panel. Then, I can debug.