Do you want the installer be internationalized ?

• Do you want the i-MSCP installer be internationalized? 14

1. yes (4) 29%
    2. no (10) 71%

Hello community ,

Thanks to participate to this poll to know if you want the installer be internationalized.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• For me english is just fine and the manpower can be used for more important tasks

• It's fine if it is internationalized or if it's not in my opinion, it all just depends on the type of clients that you are trying to sell towards. I do see that if your trying to sell to everyone as a whole it would be better.

• who *sells* i-mscp? :-)

IMHO (I voted no):
    - you normally don't use the installer every day
    - as an admin you really should be able to understand the few expressions which are used in the installer

That's why I think it would be better to improve the texts (put more explanations, maybe examples) this will help everyone...

My 2 cents...

• and I totally agree with you, we all know too well the installer, is intuitive and does great questions for major knowledge

• I think that it is not neccesary,... the installer is very intuitive and doesn't need further explanations, therefore I vote no.

I think that this time should/could be used to integrate something like the spamassasin into the panel.

(besides, now Kurgan is speaking English and he can help us):P

Saludines

Víctor

• Pues eso mismo gracias Victor

• Ok, after reading a couple of comments of here I knew what thing.

So someone like I was almost exclusively with Google Translator works even has no problems with installer in English :)

My voice is the only English than enough.

What exactly is meant now?

Yes = install only English be?
    or
    Yes = The installation should be available in all languages?

Edited once, last by Tango ().