Email imap

• Of course. You must just configure your email client correctly. Both imap and pop3 are available.

Envoyé de mon SM-G350 en utilisant Tapatalk

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sorry if my question is very stupid.

... :D Just use the default ports for your mail client + FQDN of your server (bla.srv01.example.tld). After installing imscp you always have imap/pop3/smtp installed by default.

• I now that i continiue with stupid questuions, but,
    Can I look somewhere what I wrote for FQDN?
    I write in putty hostname --fqdn
    and i have MARKSYS.marksys-bg.com

• It can have something with A records for Imap?
    for example:
    The website is on my server, but domain is registered on host.bg and redirected to my server ip, so soon we make and records for mails or i think so.

Now when create a mail on I-mscp in web form and pop3 works. Send and receive messages.
    But the customer want to use Imap.
    When I look in internet the settings on client must
    domain name (mail.someclient.com)
    But didn't work.
    Is possible to must make other record for imap to my Ip? Or problem is other?

• My internet provider was close port 143., now is open.
    Now when open Outlook Express and try install the mailbox have other problem - Outlook tell: Login: ok, send mail: failed. This is when u input account, and can't continue to finish.

• Hello. The problem here is not i-mscp. The problem belongs to your lack of knowledge. We cannot play like teacher. Any administrator that use i-mscp should be able to configure a mail client without having to ask us.

Envoyé de mon SM-G350 en utilisant Tapatalk

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206