Separate file, database, mail size

• I made an other enhancement for i-mscp 1.1.0-beta2

It will separate file, database and mail sizes.

The target is to separate mail quota from disk quota, but I'll make this, step by step. (Ticket #460)

First, I made some little changes on client index page, and in imscp-dsk-quota script.
    It's tested on i-mscp 1.1.0-beta2!

Example:
    example.png

Installation:
    1. Make a backup all of your affected files.
    2. Copy all files (except readme.txt, example.png, sql.sql) to the imscp directory. (accept overwrite)

It's affect these files:
    engine\quota\imscp-dsk-quota
    gui\public\client\index.php
    gui\themes\default\client\index.php

3. Login to phpmyadmin, and go into the imscp database. Import the sql.sql file. It's create a new table, named domain_disk_size.

4. ... and done!

If you want to see changes immediately, login to your server with a root user and run:
    perl {your-imscp-dir}/engine/quota/imscp-dsk-quota

Other case, you will see the changes after your server run this script next time. (Usually at midnight)

Files

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Great. Is ist possible to make a Patch or a Pullrequest?? So it's easier to add to Master :)

Ok, if I done with this development, I'll try to make a pull request. :)

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• Ok, if I done with this development, I'll try to make a pull request. :)

Hello ;

I'll integrate your addon but with some review (mostly for the perl part that must be improved). ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I'll integrate your addon but with some review (mostly for the perl part that must be improved). ;)

Ok, I'll very happy! :)
    I'm new to perl (I'm php developer), so feel free to modify it.

My plan is, that in this week I've done all necessary modification.

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• Hello

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Wow, you are quick! :) Thank you!

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• Hello

You need to modify library/client-functions.php too, because need to update get_domain_default_props function at line 66:
    [undefined=undefined]
    , `domain_disk_file`, `domain_disk_sql`, `domain_disk_mail`[/undefined]

(need to update SELECT query, for domain props)[hr]Today progress:

progress_2day.jpg

Admin can set the mail limit, and mail limit type on reseller add and edit.

The third development is:
    If admin allow it, reseller can give more storage for customers, than is available.
    This is a real need from my resellers, for example the reseller have 5Gb max storage, and currently 1Gb free, and they like to give 2Gb storage to the customers.
    If I'll set it to "soft", engine will allow it.

Sorry for my english, I'm not very good in it, but I hope, it's understandable.

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• You need to modify library/client-functions.php too, because need to update get_domain_default_props function at line 66:
    [undefined=undefined]
    , `domain_disk_file`, `domain_disk_sql`, `domain_disk_mail`[/undefined]

(need to update SELECT query, for domain props)

It's already done in the master branch https://github.com/nuxwin/imscp/commits/master ). I recommend you to update to our master branch if you want contribute.

See: https://github.com/nuxwin/imsc…7847e690d697d307c1b583e99