Separate file, database, mail size

• Ok, I work with master branch, thank you:

Today's progress:

Reseller index page show mail quota too, and I insert my another little feature (list expired domains)
    Example 1 (if mail quota is outside):
    progress_3day_1.jpg
    Example 2 (if mail quota is inside):
    progress_3day_2.jpg

I'm done with hosting plans add/edit page too:
    progress_3day_hosting_plan.jpg

If you are any idea for this dev, please tell me.

Next update will be at monday.[hr]I'm almost done with it! (99%)
    User add / edit are done, but need to test, and try with all logical condition.

I'll testing it tomorrow, and if all right, I'll post all modification and affected files.

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

Edited once, last by Dylan ().

• Hello Dylan ;

I'm really wondering why you do not create a fork on github to allow us to review your code in time and help you if needed. If you are using windows, I recommend you to use PHPStorm that is a great IDE for PHP (including XHTML, CSS and Javascript). It allows to manage your git reposioty in easy way too.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Thank you, your suggestion!
    I use Netbeans IDE under Win XP (and Win 7), it's work with git very well, but I'm new on git, and a lot of thing not clear for me.

I created a clone from master and that's all, but now I want to spend time with developing, and when I'm done, I'll learn all about git.

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

Edited once, last by Dylan ().

• Ok, now I'm done. (Some little changes needed, but I think it's ready to go to master)

I created a new branch on my PC, and commit it.
    I try to remote push request, but I'm not permissions.

How can I send to git my commits?
    My github username is: MDylan

Ps: Thank you, my new "i-MSCP contributor" tag. :)

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• Thanks it was usefull, but I have an error...
    I create a fork, clone it, commit it and when I try to push it, Netbeans says:
    "https://[email protected]/MDylan/imscp.git: error occurred during unpacking on the remote end: index-pack abnormal exit"

I haven't any idea, what's wrong, I tried a lot of variation...

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• Look like permissions problem. Try to review your github user permissions. Also, try to change permissions (recursively) of the objects folders (under the directory .git of your local repository).

• Ok, I think the problem is: I'm behind a proxy, and it's not allow me this function...

Now I'm at home, and it's seems to work!
    I sent a pull request!

Commits: https://github.com/MDylan/imsc…95eef71f035cf1360e99b2053

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• Ok, I think the problem is: I'm behind a proxy, and it's not allow me this function...

Now I'm at home, and it's seems to work!
    I sent a pull request!

Commits: https://github.com/MDylan/imsc…95eef71f035cf1360e99b2053

I'll check the code before merge (When your pull request will be done). ;)

• This is going to be a great addition. Thanks Dylan!