Error at I-MSCP Update -> 1.2.9

• @Nuxwin

Thanks again. I recompiled my php version, so it works now. But now i have a new error in autoinstaller.

Shell-Script
    1. [ERROR] main::setupRebuildCustomerFiles:Error while rebuilding customers files: [ERROR] main::_process: Error while processing 1, tld.de, tochange.main::_process: See /var/log/imscp/Domain_module_tld.de.log for more details.Modules::Domain::add: Error while executing statement: Unknown column 'domain_dns_status' in 'where clause'autoinstaller::Functions::install: An error occurred while performing installation steps

And /var/log/imscp/Domain_module_tld.de says:

Shell-Script
    1. [Thu Aug 20 23:28:50 2015] [error] Modules::Domain::add: Error while executing statement: Unknown column 'domain_dns_status' in 'where clause'
  • @freedom

If that column is missing, this means that the imscp db update has not been done correctly. Surely due to your exotic PHP environment again... I'll help you tomorrow if needed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin

That would be great. Because I don't really know how to fix this problem. We need our own compiled php version to use eBot, OwnCloud an other Software, which needs exotic php modules.
    Seems we cannot use this anymore together?

Well, hope you can help us tomorrow. If needed, you can deinstall the exotic php version completly and we have to search for a new solution, to use eBot and so on. :)

Good Night.

• May you could use the phpswitcher plugin.

PS: Owncloud is working without any problems in shared environment. May you only need to change the MySQL bin_log format..

• @Ninos

I read, that we need php-fcgi to use the Phpswitcher Plugin. But from the first day, we use php-fpm for the i-mscp installation i think.
    But if it would be possible to use the switcher instead deinstall our compiled version, I would be really thankful, if @Nuxwin can help with this later.

I would help, but at this stage, my knowledge is not very helpful and I'm at work until evening. ^^

• @freedom

Which exotic PHP module do you need exactly? You can use PECL to add module without having to compile your own PHP version. Just give me the list of those modules.

For now, I clean your system because some PHP version override the default one and this is a mess. I've also set your sources.list back to jessie.

I'll remove your self-compiled version for now.

• @freedom

i-MSCP is now updated to version 1.2.9 on your server. I'm still waiting for module list.

success.png

• @Nuxwin

Good Morining :)

Thanks for fixing the server problem.

We need maintainer-zts (--enable-maintainer-zts), pdo mysql support (--with-pdo-mysql), enable sockets (--enable-sockets), with mysql (--with-mysql) and enable pthreads (--enable-pthreads) for using eBot and all other things together.

• @freedom

Please give me the link of your eBot upstream source.

Thanks.