Error at I-MSCP Update -> 1.2.9

• One other thing. Please have a look in /var/log/imscp/ especially /var/log/imscp/imscp-setup.log. Maybe there are some more hints to find the failure.

Good night. :)

• Same error message as above.

• And in /etc/imscp/hooks.d/?

If you want I can have a look on your server...

• Folder don't exist.

And yes, this would be very helpful, thanks.
    I will send you an conversation, to work on our server. :)

• The problem here is, that some packages are from testing repository. See a part of his sources.list:

Code
    1. deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
    2. deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free

As I know i-MSCP is not supporting Debian 9, so you need to downgrade your packages back to jessie repository, if possible.

• Helllo;

@Ninos

The problem here is not related to a debian package. Support for Debian testing has been added but not fully tested yet. The problem comes from the roundcube package installer. More exactly, it comes from an event listener from the Roundcube package that is triggered by the FrontEnd package. As I see, the roundcube package cannot update the imscp_roundcube database.

@freedom

Could you add my SSH key (see in my signature) on your server and give me your IP address? Then I could investigate and fix your server ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @freedom

The problem comes from the fact that you compiled additional PHP versions in the wrong way, and that now, the default php version in use (according the search PATH) is:

Code
    1. root@srv1 /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9 # which php/usr/local/bin/php

The problem here is that when using localhost, the MySQLD unix socket file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock is not found by PHP. This is due to the fact that you used the wrong compilation (configuration) options, or because you didn't have specified that path.

For instance, when I run the Roundcube db update script manually by using the system PHP version, I get not error:

Code
    1. root@srv1 /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9 # /usr/bin/php /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/bin/updatedb.sh --version=0.9.5 --dir=/var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/SQL --package=roundcuberoot@srv1 /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9 #

But when I run the same script using your own PHP version (default PHP version according the search PATH), I get:

Code
    1. root@srv1 /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9 # php /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/bin/updatedb.sh --version=0.9.5 --dir=/var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/SQL --package=roundcube
    2. ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefundenError 500: Error connecting to database: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    3. root@srv1 /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9 #

Well, to fix your server, you must:

- Remove the self-compiled PHP versions (recompile them properly) or even better, use the PhpSwitcher plugin.
    - Rerun the i-MSCP installer.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206