Free SSL certificates through Let's Encrypt

• Any updates on this ?

If Ninos has an update I'm confident he'll post it to the forum. Asking won't make it get done quicker.
    You can contribute to the project if you'd like, you can translate i-MSCP into your own language, write code on GitHub or donate.

Of course you can donate and ask to focus on this plugin.

• It's planned to may sell it later. A donation would of course speed-up the process. If you need it in near future, just contact me, we can talk :)

• honestly I would love an LE plugin because without automation, LE is junk.

I am really eager to see it. @Ninos please give us updates when something happens regarding to that. thanks.

asperger inside(tm)

• Plugin is already finished. I'm just waiting for 1.2.18 release. ATM it's only working on Debian Jessie & Ubuntu 16.04 because the letsencrypt package is just available in the jessie-backports and xenial-repositories. But in mid April they're also planning a package for Ubuntu 14.04.

Of course if someone needs letsencrypt for wheezy or trusty, he can compile by its own.

• Hi,

would that plugin be free? Would be reall great because the idea behind Let's Encrypt is to provide SSL certificates
    for everyone and for free.