• Ooops, it happened again.
    I got expiration notice mails from Letsencrypt for two domains.
    I inspected it showing same message "Incomplete authorizations"!

It stayed for several days, so i suspect i-mscp plugin is not handling further LE updates!
    After I pressed the Button "Status von diesem Posten für einen neuen Versuch ändern" the message switched to OK.
    In the moment, everything is clean. Stay tuned...

Peter

i-MSCP 1.5.1 + patches - debian stretch (latest) - DebugBar 1.1.2 - LetsEncrypt 3.5.0 - Mailman 2.0.4 - RoundcubePlugins 2.0.1

• Hi Heppi

I have the same problem here.

But as you can see i have two different Status. Under "Domain" all Status are ok. (Pic-1) After i change to "CSS-Zertifikat vewalten" i get the message "A task fo rSSL Certificate is in progress (Pic-2).

Wher do you have this Buton: "Status von diesem Posten für einen neuen Versuch ändern" ?

Files

• Pic-2.png

(77.3 kB, downloaded 18 times, last: )
    • Pic-1.png

(38.7 kB, downloaded 12 times, last: )

I-MSCP 1.5.3 - Debian 9 Stretch

• DebugBar!

i-MSCP 1.5.1 + patches - debian stretch (latest) - DebugBar 1.1.2 - LetsEncrypt 3.5.0 - Mailman 2.0.4 - RoundcubePlugins 2.0.1

• Good evening,

The Incomplete authorizations generally mean that there was a bad setup at DNS or unexpected redirection. We can say nothing with full logs from /var/log/letsencrypt

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Good evening,

The Incomplete authorizations generally mean that there was a bad setup at DNS or unexpected redirection. We can say nothing with full logs from /var/log/letsencrypt

ok this is from letsencrypt.log.19 from Apr 2 00:11 as an example. There are some logs without any error and some with same error.

• @web4you

Not the full logs...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Ok a checked all my logs from nr. 151 to 74

I deleted a DNS entry bibergugger on my dnsmadeeasy but not in i-mscp. Log is attached.

After that next error in log 36 but ther i did not changed anything like also on all of the following logs. Any of this domains now (and many more) have now this "Incomplete authorizations" status.

• Ok i fixed it now with: (Does not explain the reason of this errors)!

Code
    1. mysql> UPDATE `imscp`.`letsencrypt` SET `letsencrypt_status` = 'torenew' WHERE `letsencrypt_status` = 'Incomplete authorizations';

and

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/cronjobs/renew.pl -dv

• Hmm, I found the real reason of my "Incomplete authorizations".

Sort of user error :S

My fail2ban banned a range of IPs which included Letsencrypt server too ?(:cursing:

So updates doesn't finish successfully.

Just to give an example on NOT "How to do it". My fault.
    Peter