A new version of the PhpSwitcher plugin has just been released:
Version compatible with i-MSCP Serie ≥ 1.5.3
Once connected on our forums, you can purchase this plugin at: https://i-mscp.net/index.php/PaidSubscriptionList/
Documentation is available at: https://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:phpswitcher
- Fixed: Bad error handling in the Plugin::PhpSwitcher::_installDistributionPackages method (backend)
- Fixed: Bad error handling in the Plugin::PhpSwitcher::_uninstallDistributionPackages method (backend)
- Fixed: Domains' PHP versions are not reset-back to default PHP version when the plugin is being disabled (Closes #45)
- Fixed: Don't trigger full reconfiguration of packaged PHP versions when they remain identical after the DPKG(1) post-invok tasks
- Fixed: FPM - UDS for the default PHP version (for all domain using it) are not created when upgrading from version 4.0.3 bug (Closes #36)
- Fixed: Pool configuration files (excepted www.conf) of all packaged PHP versions are removed on DPKG(1) post-invoke tasks (Closes #38)
- Fixed: The GMP extension now uses autodetection; don't pass /usr to configure (PHP 7.4)
- Fixed: Unknown iMSCP_Plugin_PhpSwitcher::loadConfig() method with i-MSCP plugin API >= 1.5.1
- Fixed: Useless (unused) www.conf.default pool configuration file (compiled PHP versions)
- Fixed: Weird behavior php_compiler.pl --register --packaged --packaged-only (Closes #43)
- Fixed: When a PHP runtime depenency package cannot be installed, an error should be raised (Closes #42)
- Fixed: When a requirement for a packaged PHP version is no longer meet after the DPKG(1) post-invoke - tasks, its deletion must be scheduled, and the PHP version of any site using it must be resetted to the default PHP version
- Fixed: Wrong permissions set on the 50_psw_dpkg_post_invoke_tasks.pl listener file (Closes #46)
- Refreshed: Patches for PHP 7.4.0RC4 (Closes #44)
- Updated: php_compiler.pl script for use of PHP 7.4.0RC4 (Closes #44)
Thank you for using our plugins.
Well, try to execute perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -dnv
Please, first disable the postscreen plugin to see if the problem remain after.
Normally I use the domainname of the user.
Pop with 110 and SMTP without SSL 25
"and SMTP without SSL 25" mean nothing for me You need use the port 587 for the SMTP submissions, whenever the connexion is secured over TLS or not. You should be able to enable/disable TLS (STARTTLS), through your mail client. TLS is not mandatory ( smtpd_tls_security_level = maybe )
BTW: Not using TLS with latest i-MSCP is really not recommended are credential as sent plaintext...
Please edit your last answer and suround your copy-past with bbcode tags: [code] bla bla bla [/code]
About your question: If you enable SSL for the services (which include the smtp server) through the i-MSCP installer (or while reconfiguration), you should still be able to authentication without SSL (not recommended). You need give us further details: How your client (using no ssl) are configured exactly?
The exact error message
I: Cleaning COW directory
[ERROR] main: An error occurred while executing MAKE(1) target(s) for PHP 5.3.29: /usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-modules: line 487: /var/cache/pbuilder/build/cow.26226/usr/sbin/policy-rc.d: No such file or directory
If your server is a container, please run the command with the --no-chroot option. Next time please search on our forums becaus this problem and the solution has been already given.
You need allow bind mount for the container