- 1.- SpammAssassin think you can improve
- -0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
- This negative score will become positive if the signature is validated. See immediately below.
- 0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
- Great! Your signature is valid
- 0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's domain
- Great! Your signature is valid and it's coming from your domain name
- -0.614 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB SORBS: sender is an abusable web server (---------------???????-------------)
- 0.001 SPF_HELO_PASS SPF: HELO matches SPF record
- 0.001 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
- Great! Your SPF is valid
- 2.- You are not fully authenticated
- Your IP address 1111.2222.3333.4444 is associated with programas.cl domain.
- However, your email appears to have been sent from vps728104.programas.cl.
- You may want to change your DNS entry pointer (PTR type) and the hostname of your server to the same value.
- Here are the values tested for this test:
- IP: 1111.2222.3333.4444
- HELO: vps728104.programas.cl
- rDNS: programas.cl
PTR: 1111.2222.3333.4444 vps728104.programas.cl
You can visit the score here: http://www.mail-tester.com/web-qMyC4Z
Yhanks in advance