I think, I forgot change owner to directory with databases (it was created manualy by root).
Posts by LordRuthwen
And that solved problem, I have database on different location.
Distro - Debian 8 x86_64
After clean installation i can't create database from panel.Code
- An exception has been thrown in file
- /var/www/imscp/gui/library/Functions/Shared.php at line 2753:
- SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1006 Can't create database'biblioteka' (errno: 13)
- Query was:
- CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `testdb`
- Debug backtrace:
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/public/client/sql_database_add.php at line153
- Function: execute_query()File: /var/www/imscp/gui/public/client/sql_database_add.php at line208
- Function: client_addSqlDb()
- Additional information:
- Http User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/48.0.2564.97 Safari/537.36
- Request Uri: /client/sql_database_add.php
- Http Referer: [url='https://admin.b1.gcth.pl/client/sql_database_add.php']https://admin.mydomain/client/sql_database_add.php[/url]
- Remote Addr: IP
- Server Addr: IP
Debug log of imspcp does not contain any information about error, mysql log too.
I can create users, domains, ftp and mail accounts, problem is only with database.
If it's possible, please make function in installer, which use config file from old version.
I mean paths, f.e. I have mail in /home/mail/ and www in /home/www, after upgrade all paths are /var/...
That's uncomfortable to make changes if i have a lot of domains.
Not, I've made github upgrade, bug dovecot -s were active, also with unused function in master.cf
I've restore 1.0.3 ant that works correctly.
Upgrade scripts can save directory of maildirs and www? That will be usefull, f.e. I have mail in /home/mail and www in /home/www, so after upgrade I have to correct that paths.
Thanks, that upgrade destroy all configuration files and now nothing is working, nothing from 30 domains. Sites, mails...
I've tried to upgrade from stable to current RC, on server is Debian 7 x86_64.
When I did: imscp-autoinstall I saw attachment.
And that's all, end of upgrade.
So could you tell me if i'll make upgrade from stable to RC all functions still are available? All will be work? Premissions are not change?
What about changes in configuration files? I made some changes, for example in postfix, dovecot and bind configs.
OK, I found that limit in DB, table: mail_users, field: quota.
Why is set to 100MB if I set no limit when I've create domain?
I don't understand that.