A stupid question (?)

• Hi all, I'd like to spend my noob card with a stupid question and then move on in a more productive way :)

Why this software is called Multi Server Control Panel?
    You can control more servers from the same CP? I'm asking because I didn't find the option :D

Bye

• :-)

it was the intension when the project was found... but the development was slower... so it's still a wish... or maybe under development but not released yet....

So it should be called an internet not yet multi server control panel... "i-nymscp"....

At least you can install it on multiple servers... :-)

/J

• Thank you :)

At the moment it's not a "must have feature" and so far i-nymscp seems very solid.

- The installation script is amazing and complex. Whoever wrote it must have two great pair of.. (on Ubuntu 12.04 it just messed up a little the source.list I thing adding some "multiverse" where it doesn't belong)
    - The software management module works great. Maybe I'll add some italian localizations (wordpress for sure)
    - Ftp integration really works. It seems a stupid thing, but some other "alternative products" are a mess of wrong permissions and ownership

I just scratched the surface but so far I like it. Maybe I miss a more sofisticated dns management, but I think it's under development.

If you don't mind I will stick around for a while :D