ClamAV plugin - Error with Clamav-milter

• Which plugins are also installed? And what if you use your changes and send the test signature? The important part here is the signature. With the signature the mail should get rejected.

• only redirect panel, the system is totally clean, the virus is not working properly, (5.7.1 Blocked by ClamAV - FOUND VIRUS: Eicar-Test-Signature;) the problem is clamav-milter, with attachments, does not support more than 10 Mb though setting indicates that you can attach up to 25 MB.

You must change the configuration of the socket to send 10MB attachments higher, everything else works correctly

excuse my English
    if I do not understand, I do not speak any everything is translated by google

Thanks

• Chance configuration of socket as described in your previous posts and then try to send the virus-test-signature again. Will this mail get rejected or accepted?

• @Ninos
    Ohhh sorry, I did not see the alert, but see it if I thought it was the other post

Sorry my mistake

No, clamav not workin fine altering clamav-milter
    the message is delivered without reporting virus

Thanks

• Good morning @Ninos

Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been a few days relaxing with family

The plugins continuing with the same error, I deleted everything and reinstalled the plugin, I eliminated any settings clamav
    But I keep getting the same message if the file exceeds 10 M

49D201040199: milter-reject: END-OF-MESSAGE from server.com.local[127.0.0.1]: 4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again later

• @kurgan

Please provide me both, your main.cf and your clamav milter conffile as they are now through private conversation.

Also please, distro and codename.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• On productive server I had the same problems with sending files > 5MB. I'll also investigate a bit.
    Debian Jessie

• @Ninos

Could you try to raise timeout for milter command and content?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206