env[TMPDIR] bei Alias-Domain

• Hi,

ich habe unter i-mscp 1.2.5 eine Aliasdomain angelegt. Wenn ich mir das Config File unter /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d anschaue, so scheint die Variable env[TMPDIR] falsch gesetzt zu sein.

env[TMPDIR] = /var/www/virtual/orig.domain.tld/alias.domain.tld/phptmp

Der Pfad zum TMP-Dir stimmt dann nicht (weil nicht vorhanden) und Uploads z.B. unter Wordpress funktionieren dann nicht.

Bug oder Feature?

Gruß K.H.

-- formerly known as knut --
    ensim -> confixx -> vhcs -> ispcp -> kloxo -> easyscp -> ispconfig 3 -> i-mscp -> ispconfig 3.1

• Du verwendest aber auch die fpm- Implementierung, richtig? Ich konnte keine solche Probleme feststellen, werde es heute aber mal checken. Evt. eröffnest ein Ticket :)

• Hello ;

Could you try in English? I don't understand the part about WP ;)

BTW: For me, this is the expected behavior.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin he meant that the upload in wp don't work because of that issue.
    Are you using per_user, per_domain or per_site configuration? Think there's the problem..

• Hello ;

Could you try in English? I don't understand the part about WP ;)

The part with WP was just an example. No proper TMP directory, no upload :/

@Ninos: Wäre prima wenn Du es nachvollziehen könntest. Alternative für php-fpm?

Gruß K. H.

ensim -> confixx -> vhcs -> ispcp -> kloxo -> easyscp -> ispconfig 3 -> i-mscp -> ispconfig 3.1

• @Ninos

Which issue?

• @KH2015

Why you say that this is not the correct TMP directory? What is the proper directory for you?

• @Nuxwin due the tmp-dir.
    @KH2015 please tell us the php-configuration, have you selected per_site, per_domain or per_user in Installation..?

• @Ninos

He surely selected per_site or per_domain because otherwise the TMPDIR path should be another.

Relevant code is:

@KH2015

How did you upload exactly? Through which interface in wp? For the record, I've just tested to upload media through WP dashboard and all is ok:

upload_wp.pngupload_wp_02.png

BTW: Why uploading, the tmp file is well created in the expected directory:

Code
    1. root@jessie:/var/www/virtual/other.tld/alias.tld# ls phptmp/phpjV4EHD

My full pool configuration file, as generated by i-MSCP is:

• @KH2015 please tell us the php-configuration, have you selected per_site, per_domain or per_user in Installation..?

@Ninos: How do I know that? :S

Nuxwin: when I create the alias in i-MSCP, no directory /var/www/virtual/orig.domain.tld/alias.domain.tld/phptmp is created: :/