need help for rebuild softwares for new I-MSCP version

• this syntax don't work anymore.
    I think is a perl syntax .

Code
    1. my $loginpasswordhash = `$main::cfg{'CMD_PHP'} -n ./make_password.php $sw_install_pass_clear '$sw_dest_path'`;

ok guys. Till now all i found is the problem with the password start from this line

Code
    1. my $loginpasswordhash = `$main::cfg{'CMD_PHP'} -n ./make_password.php $sw_install_pass_clear '$sw_dest_path'`;

any developer who make the scripts know how to solve this.
    I try to found what is the cause of that.

It is possible to miss some permission or change some values in the I-MCP version 1.2.3 - 1.2.4

• try to replace $main::cfg{'CMD_PHP'} by php

in latest i-MSCP versions, we removed CMD_* configuration parameters. So here, the CMD_PHP is not defined.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• ok. I replace CMD_PHP with PHP and still don't work.

Anything else ?

This is the original file for wordpress install.

• puh a relevant log from /var/log/imscp/*. Don't know which one exactly atm..

• i look on my logs to see if i got some, but now i got 502 Bad Gateway error in browser on client software install. (pannel/client/software.php)

Solved. Sorry. My PannelRedirect was missing from plugins.

I look in to my log files, /var/log/imscp/* and /var/log/apache2/subdomain and domain, nothing there.

Edited 2 times, last by tilicar ().

• @tilicar

I start to be tired of you... If you don't enable the DEBUG mode in the /etc/imscp/imscp.conf file, log files will be emtpy... Please search a bit on our forum.

Don't take my words bad, but when I read all your posts, I'm scared.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206