virtual mail: backup error and directory not cleaned after domain deleted

• Hi,
    after update from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 , I received an i-MSCP Error Report

I know that I've not email in this subdomain, so I think is wrong to receive an error (I don't receive error before update).

Also I go in directory /var/mail/virtual and I saw exist directory for deleted domain (different domain of a deleted user in imscp) and deleted subdomain (of an existant user and domain).

Someone can help?
    Thank you!

• you have probably orphaned records in your database from older versions. check your db consistency first, then remove the orphaned folders too.

• @flames

In fact, it assumed here that any domain has a mail directory while this is not mandatory. Eg, Creation of default mail accounts can be disabled or mail feature can be disabled. I must check that. Anyway, we could simply remove the warning there. @Ninos your opinion?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Edit: Now I understood :D I think warning can be removed, otherwise admins'll get spammed by false positives (error reports)..

• Yeah, it's only the warning but is false positive :)
    It's useful to have the warning if ther'is real problem, so instead of disable totally, maybe you can check which domain/email have to been checked for backup --> (for each domain/subdomain, if domain/subdomain have email check domain's email directory for backup).

Can you say me something about the mail directory that have to not be present but still exist in /var/mail/virtual?
    I don't had canceled single mail but I had canceled domain or user, so maybe record of email are also present in database or email server's configuration (I don't know, I ask you).

Thank you!

• badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206