Change default language in ajaxplorer ?

• Okay, may i can take a look at it.

Greez BeNe

• About admin login, I'll add support for it. Still that we must decide if only the first admin (iMSCP) should be able to connect to AjaXplorer as Admin or if we should provide a way to set the AjaxPlorer admin via iMSCP GUI. The second seem a better solution for me. What do you think about it?

BTW: as for PhpMyAdmin, I'll add automatic setup of language based on user panel language when connecting to AjaXPlorer via GUI. I've sniffed the XHR request made by AjaXplorer in background when changing language via its interface and it's not really difficult to integrate it in the iMSCP AjaXplorer authentication script. I'll do that request after the user it is connected and just before it is redirected to AjaXPlorer.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• I personally vote for the second option. The more you can integrate the software you use into the panel itself, the more the panel feels easy and fun to use.

But I must say: admin capabilities for ajaxplorer are a must. I would really like to be able to enable gzip compressed downloads and a couple other things :D

P.S. be aware that the 4.3 dev version of ajaxplorer is out. Just a heads up to watch for the stable release.

• About admin login, I'll add support for it. Still that we must decide if only the first admin (iMSCP) should be able to connect to AjaXplorer as Admin or if we should provide a way to set the AjaxPlorer admin via iMSCP GUI. The second seem a better solution for me. What do you think about it?

BTW: as for PhpMyAdmin, I'll add automatic setup of language based on user panel language when connecting to AjaXPlorer via GUI. I've sniffed the XHR request made by AjaXplorer in background when changing language via its interface and it's not really difficult to integrate it in the iMSCP AjaXplorer authentication script. I'll do that request after the user it is connected and just before it is redirected to AjaXPlorer.

I'm woting the second option too. It wolud be greatful if you make this. I need admin login too, and I spent many hour to fint out how to re-enable admin without succes.. :( When excepted this release? Can you include git master asap? :O

Thx