A couple of bugs 1.2.1

• @TheCry for me I changed the SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateChainFile with the link to an own certificate in the ssl template file. So the "main domain" also supports SSL without SNI. If you want I can add and entry (or two) in the config.php, so it's than easier possible to replace the used certificate.

• @TheCry for me I changed the SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateChainFile with the link to an own certificate in the ssl template file. So the "main domain" also supports SSL without SNI. If you want I can add two entries in the config.php, so it's than easier possible to replace the used certificate.

@Ninos
    Sounds good. Only if it is no much work for you. The Plugin is great and it does all what it should do. I'd changed the monitoring paramters and the certs are now correct in the output

• No it's easy :) Is it enough to have a 'certificate' entry in the config.php (direct path to the pem-file), or should I provide a SSLCertificateFile & SSLCertificateChainFile? If you know a better name or entries, just let me know :D

• @Ninos

Your change has nothing to do with the SNI feature nor with the problem linked by TheCry. By doing this you only change the SSL certificate that will be presented by default in case the client doesn't support SNI or when the server is accessed through an IP directly.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Oh ok, but I also wanted to do such thing for myself.. :)

• @Ninos

This was just for clarification ;) As I can see, some don't really understand the SNI feature, nor how Apache handles all that thing ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206