A couple of bugs 1.2.1

• 1. UTF-8 in Putty bugs (as you remeber that was a ticket)
    2. Fatal error: Call to a member function delete() on a non-object in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Plugin/Manager.php on line 1054 - on "Delete" plugin function
    3. Translation changes for i-MSCP may touch the main screen (Please update translations at least a day before release).

• I'll delete it myself. Is here any ability of private notes, as on some other forum CMS. It's too early to make a ticket, but I need don't to lost it.

• @DragonZX

1. UTF-8 in Putty bugs (as you remember that was a ticket)

Just configure your putty correctly. Nothing has been changed since the commit which belong to the ticket #IP-540

2. Fatal error: Call to a member function delete() on a non-object in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Plugin/Manager.php on line 1054 - on "Delete" plugin function

Which plugin have you tried to delete exactly and what was the version of the plugin?
    What was the state of the plugin before deletion ?

Anyway, I cannot reproduce the problem...

3. Translation changes for i-MSCP may touch the main screen (Please update translations at least a day before release).

This is planned.

Next time please, open a ticket directly, else...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• about the Putty-bug:
    something must have been changed in i-mscp setup or so
    cause i´ve not changed anything in Putty and i have now the old problem again on all servers.

this must be hapen may with one of the last updates(1.2.x) may 3-4 weeks ago.

• I can confirm this what Cool said. My Putty Sessions are the same like i ever use for my Dev server.
    The Remote charset is set to "UTF-8".
    The locales on the server are set to default "en_US.UTF-8"

• @Cool

In the imscp-autoinstall, could you try to set LANG to C.UTF8 and try again?

Perl
    1. $ENV{'LANG'} = 'C.UTF8';

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206