Secure admin panel

• The easiest way to regenerate all the apache configuration files is by running the following, while logged in as root (replace imscp by ispcp with your imscp's database name. This will be "ispcp" if you migrated from ispcp using the migraton script):

Code
    1. echo 'update domain set domain_status="change";update domain_aliasses set alias_status="change";update subdomain set subdomain_status="change";update subdomain_alias set subdomain_alias_status="change";' | mysql -uroot -p imscp

At this point, you will be asked for the database's root user password. Enter it, and then:

Code
    1. /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr

You will even get a nice progress report on what the request manager is doing :)

Edited once, last by kilburn ().

• I have no idea why this isn't working for me, I did exactly what was posted by the OP and I still get the login page. Any ideas?

• Maybe the mysql commands are not working.. Have you checked for correct username and password? Maybe have a look on your database and check the columns..
    Otherwise you have forgotten to delete the browser cache^^

Greez,
    Ninos

• Hello

Since the customized templates are those for master (the panel), you must launch the setup. The mysql commands provided above are only relevant for re-generating customer's vhost files.

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup

Btw: I think that adding a simple file /etc/apache2/sites-available/0.conf with the content mentioned in first post should also works. I'll provide example ASAP. Anyway, the solution described here will only work for domains that use base server ip. It's easy to fix by adding all ips such as:

<virtualhost ip1:80 ip2:80>

And maybe move some NameVirtualHost directives.

Normally, that should works.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Thanks, have tried to start the setup for regenerating the config files, but I think the setup is overwriting my changed template files.. Because of that this way was not working for me..

• Thanks, have tried to start the setup for regenerating the config files, but I think the setup is overwriting my changed template files.. Because of that this way was not working for me..

The imscp-setup script doesn't change your templates normally. Only the imscp-autoinstall script does. ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• ahhhh, thx :D

PS: have changed the howto..

Edited once, last by mafioso ().

• Hello Nuxwin,
    would it be possible to use a session check from the controlpanel to secure PMA, Filemanager ...
    only if customer logged into controlpanel give access to PMA, FTP

Regards