Roundcube plugin error

• Imscp Version 1.2.0 on debian 7 (fresh install from today)

Roundcube Plugins - Error details:

An unexpected error occurred:

iMSCP::File::get: Unable to open /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/main.inc.php: file or folder not found
    Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_setRoundcubePlugin: Unable to read /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/main.inc.php

• Which version of the plugin you're using? 0.0.9 or 1.0.0? The current version should work..

• Have seen, the Plugin was updated 7 hours ago, iv'e had the old version.

is it possible to write the version number in file name of the plugins?

With new version 1.0 it runs...

• The version number is in the info.php of the plugin...

• OK, but this you cannot see if you download the file because noone opens the archive to install...

The better way is imho to put the version Nr. into filename of the packet.

BTW, runs the 1.0 in older versions of imscp, or is it necessary to use ...0.0.9 for imscp V. 1.1.xx?

• Which distro or cms is doing such thing? In the admin panel you can see the installed and in the plugin store the newest version. How the archivename will help you out? Normally the archive will be downloaded from the plugin store before uploading it to the own server..

Jip the 1.0.0 is also compatible with the 1.1.x

• @Chrissio

Do you are so lazy that you cannot read this: RoundcubePlugins

I'm starting to be really tired of the users which are lazy or do not search before posting... We will not add version numbers in plugin archive names. If you're lazy ( or maybe even worse: Simply an idiot ), this is not our fault. Yeah I'm rude here but I'm really tired of such behavior ! ! ! We are working hard for you but you're never happy...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin: Sorry, possible i'm an idiot or i*m lazy ;) - but the problem is another:

I've downloaded plugins to my local harddisk, after upgrade I've installed from harddisc and got an error... and after my posting i've seen that the plugin was updated.

If i download a new plugin i get the message "download exists" because the filename is the same.

In my real job / workplace I'm working together with some software developers; if they have created a new version of an existing software they store it with filenames like programname.1.1.1.tar.gz, and the next higher version like programname.1.1.2.tar.gz.

By the way, the same you do with imscp-files. :D Why do you change the filename for imscp-downloads, if it is not necessary, because after installation and login everybody can see the installed version after login on left bottom site?

Ok, you have posted that you dont change the filenames of the plugins, also i have to accept it. But your Words like "idiot" and "lazy" i will not accept.

Which distro or cms is doing such thing? In the admin panel you can see the installed and in the plugin store the newest version. How the archivename will help you out? Normally the archive will be downloaded from the plugin store before uploading it to the own server..

Jip the 1.0.0 is also compatible with the 1.1.x

Look to the Files of i-mscp :D

• @Chrissio

That is not our fault if you're doing the things in the wrong way...

If you install the plugins through the plugin interface (As it's expected), you'll not have any problem... The plugin manager know how to handle the plugin archives. Of course, it's also possible to upload the files manually but for this, you must know what you're doing.. Again, it's not our fault if you are doing things without thinking more... Who care here about your real job?

i-MSCP plugin are not managed like i-MSCP core. It's a fact and we know what we are doing ;)

Furthermore, you're not here to explain us how we must work ;)

For the rest, we will talk privately.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• It seems that every now and then this problem reappears

Code
    1. Plugin uninstallation has failed: Unable to uninstall: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1147 There is no such grant defined for user 'roundcube_user' on host 'localhost' on table 'mail_users'

Probably it occurs after a deactivation/uninstallation of the plugin or an i-MSCP update. I didn't investigated that much.

I'm using version 1.0.0