CronJobs

• hi,
    for some reason, the plugin is not working with URL jobs (it's working fine with shell jobs).
    when I create a new cron job for my users, it just goes back to "Vue d'ensemble" page, without any error message. If I go back to the cron jobs page, it shows nothing "Rien a été trouvé - Désolé". Of course I get no emails.

plugin version 1.1.0
    i-MSCP 1.1.22
    Build: 20150206
    Codename: Eagle
    Linux debian wheezy

the logfile "Plugin_module_CronJobs.log" is empty. I tried to install the instantssh plugin, but it doesn't help.
    thanks for help, regards, Claude.

EDIT: i found this in my syslog, not sure if it's related:

Apr 16 17:23:01 XX /usr/sbin/cron[3775]: (*system*imscp) RELOAD (/etc/cron.d/imscp)
    Apr 16 17:23:01 XX cron[3775]: Error: bad username; while reading /etc/cron.d/imscp
    Apr 16 17:23:01 XX /usr/sbin/cron[3775]: (*system*imscp) ERROR (Syntax error, this crontab file will be ignored)

EDIT2: looks like these messages are not related to this bug. looks like I found a second problem :-)

EDIT3: OK, I found the bug. this line is wrong in file /etc/cron.d/imscp:
    @daily * * * root /var/www/imscp/engine/backup/imscp-backup-all yes &>/var/log/imscp/imscp-backup-all-mngr.log
    should remove the stars...

The problem with the crontab plugin remains...

• @m4a_X

Hello ;

Because this plugin is not free. You must subscrib here: https://i-mscp.net/index.php/PaidSubscriptionList/

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206