Migration from ispcp 1.0.7 server to a NEW server with i-mscp 1.0.3.0

• I know that script for ispCP. Thougt i could use it for i-msCP also.

• Okay - I DID IT....in only two days (and nights) :D

The most things are running fine, but there are some little, tricky bugs. So I want to find and smash them before I get to post the "HowTo".

;)

I am very interested, if you would like to outline what you have done/what has happened so far. Perhaps we can help address the bugs ;)

Edited once, last by anarking ().

• also, I am not proficient in perl and have only skimmed the migration script, but would be there a way to preface all source directories with an ssh path via some perl scripting at the beginning of the script? for example: preface all source directory paths with ssh://username@host and just prompt for variables 'username' and 'host' at the beginning of the script? or does how the script is getting the source directories from ispcp/imscp variables make this not possible?

just brainstorming :)

• Hello,
    any news for this topic? i am in the same situation. my isp will move the vserver to a new hostsystem and i think it is a good occassion on this to change from ispcp to i-mscp. i think i will fresh install i-mscp on the new server an than create alle manually and at the end import the sites and maildirs, what do you think?