System broke, can't repair, need help

• @Nux: I've opened a conversation, maybe you didn't see it? If you can help me out, please let me know. It will be payed for.

Problem: I am on a campsite, yesterday my server stopped working. I cannot fix it because I cant work on this on my iPad with a bad internet connection, and worst of all, I forgot my laptop.

My fsroot filled up, so I can't start MySQL. MySQL needs to be moved to elsewhere, and probably imscp needs to be repaired, either from install, or backup. Since my network connection is slow, and breaks every time, there is no way I van fix this in the middle of nowhere.

If you can help, please let me know. I've send you my whatsapp details, at least that is working somehow.
    If you don't want to help then at least let me know also.

Thanks in advance!

• Hello ;

I've answered you.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sure.

I'm already on your server. The problem is not about i-MSCP. Your partition is full and so, MySQL cannot start.

Code
    1. root@server:/var# df -h .Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on/dev/disk/by-uuid/f6dc9569-7b1c-4ee1-914b-e1bcee8ee58f 366G 348G 0 100% /

Code
    1. root@server:/var# service mysql restart
    2. [ ok ] Stopping MySQL database server: mysqld.
    3. [FAIL] /etc/init.d/mysql: ERROR: The partition with /var/lib/mysql is too full! ... failed!
    4. root@server:/var#

I cannot solve the problem without doing some cleanup.

[hr]
    Edit

I've removed a backup (which allowed me to get 1.6 Gib) and now, MySQL start. I'll try to process some other cleanup but this will be a temporarily solution.

[hr]
    Edit

I've removed a backup from you home (an old one) and now, I have 115G free. I'll finalize the i-MSCP upgrade now.
    BTW: You should move your backup archives out of that server.

[hr]
    Edit

System updated and running. I'll now update your i-MSCP plugins.

• I am home again, though it was nice fishing for trout in the 'Our', it's nice to have my dsl back :-)
    I can't thank you enough for your help. It was a stupidity from my side that things went wrong, but I've learned a little. :-)

So, thanks again. I hope this project will live on for a long time.

• @needforszpit

In the present case, this was not sufficient...

• Go to ... Not using ssh .. Using webmin ..say what? :-)