Share your Software Installer Packages.

• I just finished the Wordpress 3.4.1 Italian Package.

It started as a "fork" of the original english one, but I had to make a few changes:

- SQL Dump is a fresh new one
    - Web folder contains the new wordpress-3.4.1-it_IT.zip content
    - Uninstall.xml updated with new localized files
    - install script updated. SQL update functions updated to match the sql dump structure
    - Updated get_secure_keys.php (http://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/). Not sure about this, but someone says it's better for non english wordpress installations.

My sql dump uses Innodb Engine, but I can change it to MyISAM

It seems work properly, but it's late and I'm really tired :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1111040/wordpress_3_4_1_it.tar.gz

• Ok, please let me know if there's something wrong.
    Do you have a wishlist for this kind of packages? I'm trying to build a new one for Coppermine right now.

• I think I've a problem with my new package.
    My install script creates the web folder (plus files, subfolders..) but do not execute the sql import, do not create the config file etc

The sql dump seems fine. I can import it manually.
    I don't understand if the scripts exit for an error in the sql import, or the script fails before the sql import.

Where can I find some logs about the deployment?

I think this could be the problem

Config file needs some $CONFIG that MAYBE can create some confusion with other variables. Could be?

Edited once, last by Botolo ().

• Yeah I know and I'm trying to undestand some of the ridles Google writes in your wiki :D

Anyway escaping the $ did the trick, thank you.
    Now I have to test Coppermine before releasing the package for double check.

• I really hate the config file creation :D
    I usually create the package (now I'm working on ImpressPages) in half an hour and then I have to debug that damn config part for days ^____^

TheCry is it possible to use a different approach?
    May create maually a dummy config file and then replace some variables directly into the deployed file.