Share your Software Installer Packages.

• Wordpress 3.3.1 gearman was added in our reporsitory

I have made a English version of Wordpress : www.packages.kazi-networks.com/sw/wordpress_3_3_1_en.tar.gz
    and a Danish version of Wordpress : www.packages.kazi-networks.com/sw/wordpress_3_3_1_dk.tar.gz
    and a Swedish version of Wordpress : www.packages.kazi-networks.com/sw/wordpress_3_3_1_se.tar.gz

Edited once, last by denully ().

• Hello packagers ;

Just to mention that English packages are greatly appreciated. In my opinion, we must have a least an English version for all of them (international language). Whatever, I thanks you for your great job.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello packagers ;

Just to mention that English packages are greatly appreciated. In my opinion, we must have a least an English version for all of them (international language). Whatever, I thanks you for your great job.

I agree totally, Nuxwin. Maybe the first and most important for everybody is an english package for every application. I know that everyone likes to have the package in his language or, anyway, in a language that he knows the best, but the english packages are, maybe, very usefull for everybody. I've checked this night the apps repo and... there are many pachages in french or german. OK, I apreciate them, but there are only a few packages in english (maybe 2 or 3, something like). In my point a german or french application will be as usefull as it should be for other users, let's say, a romanian application :) Sorry for this, is only my opinion.
    Anyway, I'll see how can I help the community with some english packages (sorry but I speak only english and romanian so I'm not able to verify others). Or, if possible, I'll try to bring some multilanguage packages (I don't know if that will be interesting or not). But this will be possible only if I'll find the original apps as multilanguage.
    Cheers!

• Hey Energymedia

Any English package you can provide, would be greatly appreciated. Once a English version is created, it should be easy for others to convert it into their language, atleast it would be easier then going from a language you don't know and over to English. :-)

/deNully

• Hello everyone,

This will be amazing if I can get it working...

I keep getting "Unable to read xml file for Web softwares." when I try to Update from Web Software Repository (default of http://app-pkg.i-mscp.net/imscp_webdepot_list.xml)

I tried using the wordpress_3_3_1_en.tar.gz from denully, and it loads correctly, but when I attempt to install it as a user, it throws an error also.

I tried cloning 3_3_2_en from git, and then adding the wp 3.3.2 files to the /web directory (without wp-config-sample.php) and creating wordpress_3_3_2_en.tar.gz and imscp says it's corrupt.

Ideas? Which logs to check for more details? In the future I can help creating english packages, but I would like to just get this working for now since you guys already did some nice work...

Thanks in advance :)