imscp-imscp migration failed - unable to (un)install

• i copied imscp from one server to another, copied /etc/imscp, /var/www/virtual, /var/mail/virtual and started autoinstaller. first it worked but the changed IP in imscp.conf was not used for the other software like roundcubemail etc, so the whole install is broken now.

first setup run was perfect but configs of addons/tools etc were NOT changed to new IP and hostname. so i tried to rerun setup, which ends suddenly like this:
    [error] Modules::Domain::loadData: Domain with ID '4' has not been found or is in an inconsistent state

trying to uninstall there is a inconsistency on sub domains too:
    [error] Modules::Subdomain::loadData: Subdomain with ID '6' has not been found or is in an inconsistent state

the whole panel is not reachable, also aren't the tools like pma. cli access to mysql only atm... how can this happen with just using the autoinstaller of imscp, no manual edits.

how to purge a broken imscp installation on a running system ignoring these errors? i just want to purge it, the data is save on another system...

maybe an howto how to migrate/mirror an existing imscp installation to another server WITH changing parameters like IP hostname etc should be added to the wiki. when i am done, i am willing to write one but first i need to know how to solve this.
    i found a post of an official in the forum who stated "dump "imscp" and user databases, copy /etc/imscp, /var/www/virtual, /var/mail/virtual and run auto-installer script. et voila" - nope, didn't work

• Hello ;

Such migration process is reserved to i-MSCP experts. You cannot say this doesn't work. You can say: I'm stuck... Some of us provide a paid service for such tasks. It's not for nothing.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• hi thx for your answer, but actually i am not looking for help how to migrate, but i need help how to uninstall an missconfigured imscp, and i guess that IS kind of support you wanna give?

dont get me wrong, i am very glad that you are developing i-mscp and i will donate in near future if my system is all stable up and running, but in fact this is a software which cant be uninstalled after an autoinstall i am gettin a lil bit nervous...

if it is not fixable with the auto-uninstaller i would like to purge it manually:
    is there a list which contains all i-mscp files to delete manuallly to purge i-mscp? (like an index..)
    i tried the git repo, but its only the source and does not contain all information where i-mscp stores all its data.

known directories:
    /etc/imscp
    /etc/apache2/
    /var/www
    /var/mail

whats about the daemon?

• I had no issues migrating to another server last year, including another IP. But as Nux Said, it's nothing for Linux newbies. Don't be offended by that remark :-)

It is, however, not that hard to do it yourself, but you have to have some knowledge about Linux, and databases.

if you cannot get it to work, just pay for support. The package is worth it, and it won't cost you a fortune.