RE: BoxBilling Plugin

• Since I've been invited by Torsten (gOOvER) to rejoin the team, I'll so implement the boxbilling plugin by using the iMSCP events dispatcher and plugin action interface. This plugin will be available as soon possible.

Cheers

Sweeeeeeet can't wait! I can offer some testing

• Yay! I can't wait until you release this, it will simply amazing since there aren't currently any billing plugins/softwares that support i-MSCP.

• Yay! I can't wait until you release this, it will simply amazing since there aren't currently any billing plugins/softwares that support i-MSCP.

Well.... WHMCS has support for i-MSCP via the active plugin.
    But there are no FREE billing software (like paypal, boxbilling, etc) that have support. It's great for those of us that want to use this awesome panel but don't have the money to spend on 3rd party software, no matter how good it is.

• Hello ;

Will come in time.

For now, I'm working on:
    - PHP-FPM support (95 done)
    - Web cronjob
    - SSH access
    - Proftpd support

I'll try to do that plugin after the SSH access feature.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• News on the boxbilling side... they have decided to completely open-source the app and donate it to the community. this is awesome news as it's a great starter platform, and I can't wait to see what the community at-large does with it. HostBill is dying because of the terrible direction of it's owner/developer in Poland, and WHMCS still has no good ordering system for clients. BoxBilling seems perfect, so it's exciting to see what could be possible as they open-source it completely.

• Guys, that is the realization of this bridge?

I would be willing to provide financial support, it would be great for those who do not need an expensive and robust billing software (WHMCS, Host Bill)

ps.: New Version: 3.6.11
    Released: 2013-06-11

ubuntu 12.04 | i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.7