daemon actions not proceeded after upgrade from 1.1.0 -> 1.1.4

• Hi,

after fixing my setup with help from nuxwin i am getting more troubles. I tried to install some plugins and delete some unneeded stuff like IPs, subdomains, installed software (from rep), but all those deleted/edited entries are "in progress", but nothing ever happens.
    I tried to look into the logfiles all i found was a lot of empty files (cencored):

debug mode is enabled in imscp.conf
    All the daemon logfiles are empty but the timestamps fit to my working time. There are older daemon errors too which i connect to earlier software installs/deinstall from the repository as i found "woltlab" and "wordpress" still stuck on "in progress" after i thought i deleted them back then.

in fact it seems the daemon is not working properly. without the logfiles it's very difficult to get any clue where to start digging. indeed i got none...

EDIT:
    i found another hint something is wrong, the software repository version is outdated too, refreshing doesn't change anything.
    Last Web software repository update 2012-06-28 10:17:11

sorry if i posted in the wrong subforum as i started writing without realizing this could be an older problem never being revealed.

• Hello;

The daemon log files are always empty and are not relevant. I'll delete them in near future. About your problem, please, flush the /var/log/imscp directory and run the following command:

Shell-Script
    1. # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr

and post the output here.

Once it's done look at the log files too.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• After flushing /var/log/imscp and executing the cmd:

ls -la /var/log/imscp (a lil bit after the cmd the backup cron ran but the logfile has 0bytes as u see)

monitorix
    is installed, spamassasin still in progress. seems the plugin is not
    compatible with an ubuntu configured spamassasin.
    but the important
    part: wordpress is still listed as "install in progress". if i click on
    it, an empty popup comes up with ok and cancel:

still the actions do not take place. is the software repository outdated atm and not supported or is my installation buggy?

• Hello ;

You should consider to create a thread per issue.

• One for your problem with the spamassassin plugin in the support thread which belong to it (ask @TheCry )
    • One for the software installer in the general section or usage section (ask @TheCry )

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206