Roundcube just show 100 MB quota instead of the 30 GB set in I-MSCP

• Dear Community,

Since I probably got missunderstood in the by me hijacked Topic and didn't was able to get any answer anymore I decided to open my own topic. I made an update from 1.0.3 to 1.1.2 (stable) this week. Since then I get on my Mailboxes just 100 mb instead of the Unlimited if setted in the admin Panel. Because of my Mailbox is 1.8 GB (Catch them ALL for ALL my Domains) and now im no longer able to recieve emails. Then I thought, hmm, servers can't have unlimited space so I changed the email quota to 30GB because I knowed It's way more then 30GB free on HD, but it's still showing 100 MB. Is it just me who got this or is this a general issue? And how to fix it?

Thanks a lot

Menaxerius

• Hello;

We tried to help you in that thread ( how to set mail quota also for roundcube to unlimited ) but it seem that you are not able to understand... To resume, the answer to this topic is same. ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Well, the other Topic is for all Emails, for me it already would be fine for 1 Email Adress, but if this is the easiest solution I'll try this. Thanks

Edit: The Database Update didn't worked for me, but I simply edited the Maildirsize file and now it works as it should, thanks

• Re;

Next time, update the database fields as mentioned in the other thread, update also the status field to tochange in the mail_users table and then, run the imscp-rqst-mngr script.

I'll review that quota feature in the 1.1.4 release because too many users are complaining about it.

I'll surely separate the disk space quota and the mail quota, and also add a feature which will allow the customers to set all their mail accounts to unlimited quota when possible (eg, when the reseller has set their mail quota to unlimited)

• Ticket created: http://trac.i-mscp.net/ticket/1036

I hope this will fit with the expected behavior.

• Nice - good to know that. But what i not understand is the part of unlimited quota. Do you realy mean unlimited or only unlimited in frame of the all allowed space?