E-Mails kommen beim Empfänger nicht an

• Du hast deinen Server als DNS-Server eingerichtet. Sofern da dann die Nameservereinträge fehlen bzw. falsch sind, geht halt der Mailversand nicht mehr :D EDIT: Nuxwin war schneller^^

• Okay. Nachdem ich die beiden Kommandos ausgeführt habe, war meine resolv.conf leer. Da stand noch

# Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by resolvconf(8)
    # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN

Dann habe ich die DNS Server des Rechenzentrums reingeschrieben und kurz mal den Server neugestartet. Alle Einträge da drin waren wieder weg :(

Was muss ich noch tun, damit er auch die Einträge drin lässt?

• Teamviewer possible?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Ist das Problem behoben worden?
    Wenn nicht daann trag Deine DNS-Server in folgende Datei ein

Code
    1. /etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/head

Anschließend führst Du mal ein

Code
    1. resolvconf -u

aus... Dann sollte alles wieder sauber sein.
    Vermutlich ist dort ein DHCP-Client konfiguriert. Das machen manche Serveranbieter um das Rücksetzen eines Server nachher zu vereinfachen.

• i-MSCP also use resolvconf program to write the resolv.conf file (in case of local resolver usage) which so, cannot be overridden (without using the resolvconf program) in such case. DHCP is also using the resolvconf program to write the resolv.conf file but in the present case, this was not the problem. Anyway, I've see many issue on its servers:

• It is blacklisted by hotmail...
    • When he do a ping on google.de, he gets a strange answer (IP which has nothing to do with google...)

Ref: engine/tools/imscp-local-dns-resolver

This script is run when you start/restart the imscp_network service

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• The problem with Hotmail:

I used this link to whitelist my IP address: https://support.msn.com/eform.…fsmsbl2&ct=eformts&scrx=1

They sent me after ~1 hour this e-mail:

After about ~2 hours I received a second e-mail:

Wow. Amazing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem with the wrong IP address when pinging to google.de:

It seems like it was a wrong configuration. My provider said to me - after I sent a Support Ticket - when I use the Nameserver from them, I sould have no problems. The support team gave me a very helpful link to an HowTo. In the bind configuration I entered in the forwarders section the Nameserver from my provider. Working. Yeah :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I found another problem, but I think its easy to solve. But I don't know how. :D

I can ping without any problems IPv4 addresses and hostnames with an IPv4 address.
    I can ping without any problems IPv6 addresses, but no hostnames with an IPv6 address.

I need to resolve IPv6 hostnames. My projects are all using IPv6 addresses.

When I enter: ping6 domain.com there comes: unknown host

Where is the fault?

• Okay, the problem with resolving IPv6 hostnames is now solved too. It was my fault... :D

Yesterday night I disabled something for testing purposes, because of the google.de wrong IP address problem.

Now is all perfectly working!

Thanks!!!

@Nuxwin Je voudrais à nouveau avec vous très très merci pour votre aide! <- Google Translator - I don't know if it's so correct, but I think you know what I mean :D