RoundcubePlugins

• Uptime : 7 minutes means I made the reboot.
    /etc/issue giving Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS give the distro.

That's why I put all the relevant information. And really missing any idea for a new step...

• @VirtualCed

Try to disable opcache if enabled and trigger plugin update again to see

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Ninos

Surely opcache. I've found some issues with opcache and the plugin manager when the plugin info or config must be updated from files (eg on plugin update or change)... The files from the opcode cache are purged only on next run ). I've fixed some issues about this in the 1.2.x branch but I must process further tests ;)

• I've got the same problems with Sieve and Roundcube like VirtualCed.

Opcache is manually cleared by using opcache_reset()-Function, the plugin was fully deinstalled, deleted, fresh downloaded and newly installed, but without any effects, whats wrong?

My Server-Config is exactly the same from VirtualCed
    Only The my HTTPD ist an apache_php_fm

The Config-Flag to manage-sieve is surely changed to yes, reboots are taken so many times, i can't tell it

Whats wrong with my configuration

Kind regards
    Nano

EDIT
    How can i trigger the plugin-update manual, without my previously used process?

• @Nano.v1

Because this problem seem to affect many people, I would recommend you to create a ticket, else, we will not investigate further.

• @Nuxwin : After triggered again the Plugin Update, AND rebooted the server again, the filters are there. What a challenge :)

cEd

@VirtualCed

Hi,

how did you disable the cache? I do have the same problem. No filters with 1.2.2 and rouncube plugins installed.

stay hungry, stay foolish!