AWstats not working after upgrade to latest stable

• I had the same problem, but just found out today after upgrading to 1.1.2.
    I seem to miss traffic info between feb 09 and today. The imscp logs are flushed. Is there any way to restore this from the apache logs?

• @Athar, did you read my posting at all? Awstats is running again but I miss logs between feb 02 and today. Traffic logs from imscp are flushed.

• Yeah right, I read your post then the first of this topic after and reply at the end... (yeah, I read it in "reverse mode", not the best way to do).

I still run (for now) 1.1.0 (waiting some interresting plugin first which should be compatible with it, if not, I prefer to wait it still).
    The Traffic logs are, if I correctly remember, managed by the daemon and some parts run from Cron.

Is the daemon running ? Did you check logs ? and verify the Cron jobs, that will not hurt.

• hi, got the same issue on the actual latest stable.

running the command directly from the shell is working fine.
    No Cronjob is being executed (backup, aso).

What can i do to fix this issue, any suggestions?
    (added the crons into root-cron doesn't work)

• @MasterTH

You could first provide us a copy of you current /etc/cron.d/imscp file. You could also provide us more information (distro, codename, log from syslog file )....

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• /etc/cron.d/imscp

/etc/debian_version

i-MSCP 1.1.22
    Build: 20150206
    Codename: Eagle

there is nothing to find about the crons in the syslog. What part excatly would you like to see?

• @MasterTH

First, you're not using the last stable version. You're using last maintenance release for the previous branch 1.1.x which is not longer supported. Whatever, in the cron file, replace the following line:

Code
    1. @daily * * * root /var/www/imscp/engine/backup/imscp-backup-all yes &>/var/log/imscp/imscp-backup-all-mngr.log

by

Code
    1. @daily root /var/www/imscp/engine/backup/imscp-backup-all yes &>/var/log/imscp/imscp-backup-all-mngr.log

BTW: Next time, do not post in a thread which is already marked as solved. Open a new thread instead.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206